Saturday 21 May 2011

My Saturday...

Today started off with an early trip to Ikea and of course, I had to buy the Almondy Daim tarta. My Mum loves Daim bars and his bought this cake home a few times and I remember going to Ikea when I was younger and getting a slice of it, it was the best part about going to Ikea. Pretty much everything they sell is frozen so the tarta had defrosted by the time we got home but it keeps a week in the fridge - not that it will stay in there for a week, I'd give myself until tomorrow before I give in.


























2 comments:

  1. Are Daim bars the same as Dime bars? I used to love those but haven't seen them for years. Your brownies look fantastic. I do so agree about undercooked is good. An overcooked brownie is such a disappointment. I haven't tried Nigel's recipe yet - I will though. Thanks for following my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm, I'm not sure, they are the ones in the red wrapper. Thank you very much! I'm looking forward to having a proper look through all of the recipes on there, they look delicious!

    ReplyDelete